Miss Grass

Half Times Minis

Casual + Balance

Is it up for anything or down for whatever?

1:1 CBD:THC.

Five .4g mini pre-rolls and a matchbox in a little box.

Terpenes
Caryophyllene
Myrcene
Pinene
Humulene
Notes
Pine, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Spice
Cannabinoids
THC: 8-10%; CBD: 8-10%; Total Cannabinoids: 16-20%
Feels
Easy, Centered, Focused, Connected, Sparkly
Strains
Blueberry Haze
Ingredients
Premium cannabis flower. Sustainably grown. Matchbox and matchsticks.
Head High
Body High

Reviews from friends

Based on 1 review Write a review