Miss Grass

Fast Times Flower

Bloom + Play

Sativa dominant. Terpene rich.

A stranger is a friend you haven’t met yet.

Full-sized, terpene-rich nugs in a Generous Eighth (4.2g) or Half Ounce (.5oz) tinted jar. 

Terpenes
Caryophyllene
Limonene
Humulene
Pinene
Notes
Lemon, Orange, Mango, Pine, Spice
Cannabinoids
THC 26-33%; CBD 0-1%; Total Cannabinoids: 26-34%
Feels
Sunny, Bright, Creative, Inspired, Free
Strains
Mango Bliss
Ingredients
Premium cannabis flower. Sustainably grown.
Head High
Body High

Reviews from friends

Based on 1 review Write a review

Related products